Baccarat is played with a single, standard deck of 52 cards. Two hands of cards are dealt, one for the Player and one for the Banker. Each hand will contain either two or three cards. These cards are dealt according to a set of rules that apply wherever Baccarat is played.
The winning hand is the one with a value closest to nine. The value of a hand is calculated by adding up the value of the cards. Aces have a value of 1(one). Face (picture) cards and 10's have no value and do not contribute to the value of the hand. All other card values are treated as they appear.
If the value of a hand exceeds nine it will be calculated by subtracting ten. Thus a hand consisting of an 8 of Clubs and a 7 of Diamonds (total value = 15) will have a Baccarat value of five (15 - 10).
The Baccarat Player must decide which one of three possible bets to make before the cards are dealt. The Player can decide to bet on the Banker's hand winning, the Player's hand winning or the possibility of a Tie. Once the bet has been placed two hands will be dealt.
Depending on which winning hand the Player choose, the payout will be made according to this table:
|THE WINNING HAND
||THE GAME PAYS BACK
|The Banker Wins
||Twice the bet - 5% for the House
|The Player Wins
||Twice the bet
|A Tie Wins
||9 times the bet
If the player bets on a player and wins, the payout is double the original wager. If the Player bets on a Tie and wins, the pay out is eight times the original wager. If the Player wins when backing the Banker's hand the House charges a 5% commission.
Playing the Game
To start the game you need to place a bet. First you select the chip to place (1, 5, 25 or 100 dollar chip) and then you click on the PLAYER, BANKER or TIE betting spot to set your bet. Every time you click on the spot one chip will be added. You can change the selected chip to adjust your bet any time before dealing. Chips are ordered from the one with the higher value to the lower one.
To remove a chip, press shift key along with left click on the spot where your bet is placed (PLAYER, BANKER or TIE) and the chip on top will be removed. You can do this for every chip you got on the betting spot.
- If either the player or banker total 8 or 9, both automatically stand, no exceptions.
- If the player's total is 6 or 7, the player stands.
- If the player stands, the banker hits on a total of 5 or less.
- If the player's total is 5 or less, the player automatically hits and the banker gives the player a third card.
- If the player receives a third card then the banker draws a third card according to the following:
- Banker's hand totals 0, 1, 2: Banker always draws a third card.
- Banker's hand totals 3: Banker draws if Player's third card is 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-9-0 (not 8).
- Banker totals 4: Banker draws if Player thirds 2-3-4-5-6-7.
- Banker 5: Banker draws if Player's third 4-5-6-7.
- Banker 6: Banker draws if Player's third 6-7.
- Banker 7: Banker stands.
- Once the final cards are dealt, the one with the total closest to 9 wins.
Exit the Game
Click EXIT to leave the game and return to the Casino Lobby. You cannot leave a game until it's finished.